2022 hand-painted bisque ceramic ornament by landscape artist Kayla King.
A special beach along the north coast, this bay is filled with pebbles. If you spend the time and look hard enough, you can find jade and milky white rocks called moonstones.
We came here during the 2020 pandemic to breathe the salt air and feel the whip of the wind in our hair. It was glorious.
This original bisque ceramic ornament is:
- Original! No two will be exactly alike
- Hand-painted in acrylic and sealed with a gloss varnish that will glow on your tree
- 2.9" high x 2.9" wide x .2" deep
- Signed and dated by the artist on the back
- Tied with a teal velvet ribbon
- Packaged in a natural cotton keepsake pouch
Please note: this is a PRE-ORDER for 2022 ornaments. Be sure to note the production timeline below:
By purchasing this ornament you are supporting an independent artist and small business. Thank you!